Cannabis consomption

Hello,
Since covid hit I have been consuming roughly 10 times a day. I have lost motivation and am more anxious

All my friends smoke as well, some more than me. Even if I set my mind to reducing, it’s very tempting to smoke because I’m constantly around weed. There isn’t really an escape right now and I find it hard to leave the pattern behind.

3 « J'aime »

I was in a similar situation myself. And as hard as it is to say no, I suggest to stop buying weed and only smoke off of your close circle at first. Try and incorporate something new into your life during this period to keep your mind of off your reduction, maybe like a sport or activity. This will help you work on your self discipline. Plus, you’ll be saving SOOO much money!!

Once it’s been some time, you can start practicing the art of saying no. I know it’s easier said than done, but deep down you know that reducing your consumption is your goal. So, when someone would offer you some, and that alarm at the back of your head tells you that you shouldn’t do it, don’t do it. Just say no. Make it an instinct. Before you even get the chance to think about it, just say no. And stick to it!!! Don’t go back on your word, no matter how much you want to.

I believe in you dude!! I know it’s sucks and it’s hard, but once you finally feel a difference from limiting your consumption, saying no will come naturally to you. There’s a quote my best friend told me that really helped me towards my goal:
“Life is beautiful enough to enjoy sober. You don’t need to get high to have a good time.”

3 « J'aime »