Reward System Helps Me Reduce

I created the following rule for my consumption: stop smoking once you feel high.

This has helped me be more cautious about my general intake. I find myself focused enough to get things done, while still enjoying my high.

Whenever I respect that boundary I set for myself, I get myself a bag of chips or my favourite drink. This makes me look forward to the next reward, enabling me to reduce my consumption.

3 « J'aime »

This is an interesting rule. I usually use it with alcohol… but weirdly never tried it with weed!

3 « J'aime »

@Mystere_bouledegomme Would it ever be something you considered trying with weed?

3 « J'aime »

Yeah, I think I might try it!

Sometimes, even though I’m already high, I want to continue smoking becuse I just like the act of it, Idk… It’s like when I drink, I just like having something to sip while I enjoy my buzz… With alcohol, I just replace my drink with some juice or water… but with week Idk what to replace it with.

1 « J'aime »

@Mystere_bouledegomme Yeah I get that. There’s nothing I can think of now, but if ever you think of something to replace weed with, please dont hesitate to share!! Im curious!!

1 « J'aime »

Just a chewing gum can help a bit, but I haven"t found anything to properly replace weed.

1 « J'aime »